Getting Around Toronto
Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) is well connected by public transport and there is a variety of options from trains, buses and taxi services available. Detailed directions to and from the hotels to the event venues will be provided in your welcome packs. It is highly suggested you double check the schedules especially over the holiday weekend as some of the services may not be available in certain locations or will be running on limited holiday schedules.
- Go Buses and Trains: www.gotransit.com
- Toronto Transit: www.ttc.ca
- Brampton Transit: www.bramptontransit.com
- Mississauga Transit: www.mississauga.ca/portal/miway
- Taxi Services: A1- Taxi - 905-453-6666 AAA Black Cabs - 905-636-0555
- Uber: Private taxi service which requires credit card details to be entered on the Uber App.
For those of you planning to come prior to or stay after the Festival of Humanness you can avail of the multi transport (buses & trains) Presto pre-paid card that will make traveling on local transportation more convenient. More information can be found here: https://www.prestocard.ca/en-US/Pages/ContentPages/Home.aspx
Presto Card can be purchased from any Transit Information Centre which includes Main Bus Terminals at Malls, Go Stations and Some Public Libraries.
For those staying at SNM partner/supported hotels, transportation will be provided to and from all events from 29th June to 3rd July.
For convenience of saints, Partner and Supported hotels have been divided into 6 Zones. Each Zone has HPOC(Hotel Point Of Contact) who is responsible to coordinate bus schedules and details with Transport team.
Click here for more details about zones and bus schedules.
For those planning on bringing their own cars or renting a car while in Toronto please note you will be responsible for all parking charges during your stay. We are working on dedicated spots for parking at the events and as those details are confirmed. Regular street parking and parking garages throughout the city can be availed of if you are planning on sightseeing. Please always be aware of any parking requirements based on the location you are at in order not to get fined.
- Parking Information for Harbour Front:
- 300 spots reserved at HFC underground parking at $33 CAD for whole day.
- Address: 235 Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5J 2G8.
- Additional parking.. See link.. The rates shown are for limited time. Full day rates are normally more than $40 CAD
- Parking Information for Centre for Oneness(Toronto Brampton Bhawan): Free parking will be available at the bhawan grounds.
- Parking Information for Niagara Falls:
- Rapidsview Parking lot
- Address: 7369 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2G
- 1300 spots reserved at $10 CAD to be paid upon arrival
- Free Niagara shuttle to Queen Victoria Park & City Hall (Parade) throughout day
- Additional SNM shuttle to City Hall (Parade) in the morning
- Parking Information for Pearson Convention Centre: Free Parking available.
There will be a SNM meet and greet team ONLY at the following airports assisting with transport queries, pick ups and drop offs:
- YYZ - Toronto Pearson International Airport
- YTZ - Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
- YKF - Waterloo International Airport
- YMH - Hamilton International Airport
For those staying at SNM partner/supported hotels (see hotels page) that provide hotel shuttles - you will be directed as to how to get to the pick up spot. Those that do not provide hotel shuttles - SNM transport will be provided to you. For those staying with family or friends - you will need to make your own transport arrangements - Meet & Greet team can direct you to the Taxis, buses and train services.
- Airport to SNM partner/supported hotel: SNM/Hotel Shuttle provided.
- Airport to Non SNM hotel: SNM transport MAY be available but not guaranteed at this time.
- Airport to Personal Residences: Please make your own arrangements.
For those staying at SNM partner/supported hotels, transportation will be provided to and from all events from 29th June to 3rd July. Schedules will be posted up at a later stage once confirmed. There will be the option for those saints not staying in partner/supported hotels to receive transport assistance from the Toronto Centre for Oneness (Toronto Brampton Bhawan) but it is their responsibility to get to the center and back. For those who are not staying in partner/supported hotels but are in close proximity to a SNM Partner/Supported hotel - you will be able to avail of the transport provided (as long as you can get to and from the SNM partner/supported hotel on your own) Please indicate this requirement in your registration forms.
- SNM Partner/Supported Hotel to Events: Transport will be provided to and from all event locations.
- Personal Residence to Events: Transport will be provided to and from Center for Oneness ONLY (must indicate in registration)
- Non SNM Partnered Hotel to Events: Transport provided from SNM hotel in proximity (must indicate in registration)
Please double check with rental car companies on their individual requirements in regards to international driver’s licenses that are valid in Canada as each company has different requirements. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you take the additional insurance provided by the companies