For those traveling from India for NIS2, the entire process of journey to Toronto from India and the stay arrangement has been divided into 5 parts.
Information also available view audio:
1. TICKET; TRAVEL INSURANCE
2. VISA APPLICATION
4. SURFACE TRANSPORT
The revised total cost of trip will be approx. Rs. 115,000 to Rs. 150,000 per person.
This cost is for a limited period of time only.
In the first phase of information, we are covering the following parts above: Ticketing, Travel Insurance & Visa. Once the Visa is granted, we will cover parts 3, 4 and 5 on an individual basis.
You will need a valid passport, before you can book tickets. If you do not have a passport OR the passport expiry is before 1st Feb 2017 OR you have a passport in the old format which is handwritten and not computer printed, then you need to apply for a new passport. Once your new passport is delivered to you, only then you should book tickets.
ADVANTAGES OF BOOKING THROUGH NIS2 TRAVELDESK
1. Normally to book a ticket, one has to pay full ticket price, but here at NIS traveldesk you have
to pay only Rs 40000 of ticket cost to reserve your ticket and pay the rest on getting visa. Even if you don’t get visa and have a relative or friend who can buy your ticket, then that transfer is possible.
By depositing the amount and after getting visa for Canada, you will get a confirmed ticket as a part of group of saints travelling to Canada, the duration of which will be 9 to 10 nights depending on availability and as decided by SNM according to the arrangements in Canada, since 2000 saints have already confirmed their dates. So you must hurry with your reservation as the price can go up and tickets may be sold out.
2. When you reach Canada, you will receive registration & guidance right from the airport.
You will get accommodation at a discounted rate and the listed hotels will have a NIS counter to help you
C. VISA PROCESSING
Those who book ticket through official NIS travel desk will be given priority in visa processing
Any changes or new information will be shared with you first hand by email or SMS
E. EXCLUSIVE SIDE TOURS
There will be side tours specially designed tours available at discounted cost for those opting to book through NIS traveldesk
F. FAMILIARITY AND CONVENIENCE:
You will get to travel with a large Sangat group, so it will be easier to communicate especially if you are travelling for first time to a new place.
PART 1 – AIRLINE BOOKING AMOUNT PAYMENT; TRAVEL INSURANCE
1) You have to book tickets by depositing the first installment of Rs.40000. in the A/C of the Agency:
Pearl International Tours and Travels Ltd as mentioned in annexure ‘Bank Details’ to secure your seat. In case you are depositing a check in the A/C, the confirmation of booking is only subject to payment realization.
2) Immediately after depositing the money, you need to write your name and flight code on the bank receipt, sign it and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp it to 7840080085
3) Those already having visa can book the ticket with full payment of the ticket and doing above step no 2 along with visa copy
4) You will receive an email from email@example.com with attachment of:
a) Receipt for ticket (to be retained by you for further use)
b) Airline E – Ticket
c) Travel Insurance
d) UIN (Unique Identification Number) to be used as reference in all communication
e) Verification form, also called VVF
5) Kindly fill and send the Verification Form VVF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that it needs to be signed by “Mukhi” or “Sanyojak” AND “Sanchalak,” without which it would be considered invalid.
PART 2 – VISA APPLICATION
6) Once you have sent the VVF, you would get an email having the following contents/ attachment:
a) VISA APPLICATION FORM with list of documents required
b) List of NIS2 visa application centers where you can submit documents and VAF
c) DD Amount for visa application fees etc
7) You need to go and submit the above documents along with other visa supporting documents and fees at NIS2 visa application center, where Thomas Cook Visa Services India Ltd. will be checking and taking your documents and visa fee and processing fee travel insurance etc.
Also Sant Nirankari Mission will attach the NIS Invitation letter with it before being submitted for visa. Please note that this letter will not be given by hand to anyone.
8) When your visa is granted, you would be notified by email to come and collect your passport and visa from SNM HQ Delhi and pay the remaining amount of ticket cost.
Kindly note SNM is not charging any kind of fees for any of the services.
PART 3,4 AND 5 Only applicable for those who book through SNM
PART 3 ACCOMMODATION
We have made special discounted arrangements with hotels in Canada which will be shared with youwhen you complete the visa formalities at the centers.
PART 4 TRANSPORT
During NIS days in Canada, transportation drop and pick up will be provided from the hotels (listed by SNM ) to Samagam event locations and back.
PART 5 FOOD
Also during the NIS days in Canada , breakfast and Langar at night will be provided by SNM. Lunch has to be managed by travelers on their own.
You must also download the NIS Events app for Android and I phone for latest information. For ticketing related requests or questions, kindly write a mail to email@example.com or call 011- 47660281from 10 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. For any other concerns, kindly reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLS DO NOT WRITE TO email@example.com as it is only for international delegates.